Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February favourites

Hello!
February has flown past.  It's only shorter than your average month by a few days but they really do seem to make a difference.  March snuck up on me and suddenly I was wondering about what beauty products I had been using most for the month of February.  I managed to come up with these four quite easily though and as you can see hydration was very important in the cold weather.
Pupa Chubby Gloss in 003 Hot Shot Pink

I wrote a full review of this here.  I've been using this lots recently because it's easy to apply and not drying like a lot of the long lasting lipsticks I'd been going for recently.

Nails Inc Nail Polish in South Molten Street

I used this polish a couple of times this month and was really impressed with it.  The longevity was pretty good and I loved the shade.  It's a really pretty glossy pale pink that looks so natural and healthy on the nails.  After a couple of coats it's the perfect natural nail colour with a hint of pink.

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

I got this for Christmas and the past month it came in really useful for protecting my hands.  I'm not a fan of the scent but it's not so strong that it's overwhelming.  The texture is very rich and creamy and it sinks in to the skin after a few minutes.  Definitely made a difference to the skin on my hands which were suffering a bit in the cold weather.

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

This is already a cult favourite so I know I'm a bit late to the party here.  I've owned it for a while but because it was expensive I'd only been saving it for 'best'.  Sadly there aren't actually that many times when I'm out at a special occasion so I figured I'd better get using it before it went off!  I don't really see much of a glow when I use it but my skin started feeling so soft!  It really surprised me that I felt such a difference and I was a bit worried because I don't want to want to use this all time and have it become an expensive habit!

So those were my favourites for the month of February.  I'm excited to see what March will bring!

Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie


2 comments:

  1. The shade of the nail polish looks so pretty, love Nails Inc polishes. Have a great month!:)

    http://oksiblueberry.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes it really is a lovely shade, I didn't expect to like it as much as I did! :)

      Delete