Thursday, November 6, 2014

Life lately: Coffee, Tea and Candles

Hello!

I hope you are having a good week.  I can't believe it's already going to be Friday tomorrow!  I'm really looking forward to the weekend.  I have to work on Sunday next weekend so I'm going to enjoy having two days off as much as possible.
Life lately has been busy thanks to work.  Taking photographs in daylight has been tricky as since the clocks changed it's getting dark before I get home.  My fiancĂ© has just bought a new device called an LED ring flash which might help with photo taking in dark light so watch this space!  For now I've been continuing on my obsession with candles to banish away the gloom.
Decor blog
I love putting tea lights in these pretty glass star shaped candle holders which I got from a friend who was getting rid of some things.
Home Decor Ideas
The awesome four tea light holder came with the flat we are living in!  The white large candles are vanilla scented ones from my previous candle shopping trip I wrote about last week and the smaller ones on their own are sugar and spice scented.  Yummy!  Scented candles are such a good way to keep the flat smelling nice.
Grey Throw
My new grey throw found it's way on to our sofa whilst the other sofa throws were in the wash.  It matched up well with this grey cushion I bought a few months ago.  I've been noticing how well grey goes with pretty much anything!
Lifestyle BlogTea Drinking
We went out for sushi and I drank tea seeing as I'm not allowed to drink coffee any more!  Of course I had to make do with taking pictures of my fiance's instead!
Lifestyle Blog
Despite missing drinking coffee I have found that not only is my skin less irritated but I've been feeling less anxious as well.
Lifestyle Blog
I had been fancying wearing some new hoop earrings so I made these with some green beads I've had lying around for a while.  I quite fancy making a few more in different colours!  I always seem to get in to hooped earrings more in winter.

Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment