Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Maxfactor Colour Elixir Gloss Review

Hi!  I bought this lipgloss in the sale which I wrote about in my previous post.  I really just bought this on impulse because it looked pretty.  I chose the shade 'Enchanting Coral'.  I liked that it was a bright yet wearable colour.  The colour comes up quite subtle but still looks pretty on the lips.
Enchanting Coral Colour Elixir Gloss
It is very glossy, very moisturising and feels pleasant to wear.  It smells gorgeous!  I know lip gloss hasn't been very fashionable recently but I've been really enjoying using this.  I love the subtle touch of colour and the formula is really nice too.  It's not too wet and really does feel softening.
Colour Elixir Gloss in Enchanting Coral
I've noticed propylparaben on the list of ingredients which is disappointing.  So if you're avoiding parabens this is not for you!  I'm really disappointed about that because I really did love using this gloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment