Monday, October 6, 2014

Beauty Shopping Haul

Hello there!  As the cold weather rolls in I've been cheering myself up with little purchases.  These were brought on by a big sale in our local department store.  Anyway, without further ado here they are :)
Beauty Blog
I bought the Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip gloss, Art Deco Perfect Teint Concealer, The Balm Hot Mama Blusher and the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara.
Art Deco Perfect Teint Concealer
 I bought the Max Factor lip gloss because I spotted the glosses on sale and they looked pretty!  Then I tested them out and they seemed quite pigmented.  I wanted something that wasn't too bright so that I could wear it all the time.  This seemed the perfect compromise between colour and wear-ability.
The Art Deco concealer is something I own already and have gotten a lot of use out of.  It's a pretty good brightening concealer and the sale price was really good so I decided to repurchase this as I think my old one has nearly run out.
Telescopic False Lash Mascara
I wanted to by the Cindy Lou Manizer Highlighing powder from the The Balm but by the time I had arrived at the shop they were all gone *sniff(!).  However I have been intrigued by this blusher as well and it was cheaper than the Manizer powders so I bought this as consolation.
The False Lash Telescopic mascara is something I've been interested in trying for a while and picking it up in the sale was as a good a time as any!
I bought these body products in the sale as well.  The Nurme Seep soap I had planned to buy in advance as they are great.  They are super natural, gentle on the skin and smell great to boot.  The Joik Green Apple body lotion was a random purchase.  I decided to test it out because it was on sale.  It smelt really nice so I bought a couple.  I will probably give one of them as a present!
Nurme Seep Soap
I can't wait to test out all these new purchases and blog about them!  I hope you are having a good start to your week :)

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment