Thursday, October 2, 2014

Autumn Outfit : Pull and Bear Faux Leather Skirt

Hello!  I had a bit of retail therapy last weekend and my mini-haul included this faux-leather mini skirt from Pull and Bear.  I also purchased a couple of basic jumpers from H&M which go with everything and are warm and snuggly.  I guess these were my first purchases for Autumn, brought on by the chillier weather.
Green Leather Mini Skirt

h&m Cream jumper
When I spotted the faux-leather skirt in Pull and Bear I knew I had to have it!  I don't have anything similar in my wardrobe and have been wanting to wear something leather-esque for a while but never found the right way to pull it off.  This skirt shape  is something I would normally go for and the fact it was in the faux-leather fabric was a bonus.  It came in pale pink and black too.  I also really liked the pink version but felt the dark green was the most autumnal and unique.
Pull and Bear Mini Skirt

Due to the plastic-y material there is literally no give in the waist band and I had to buy the skirt two sizes bigger than I would normally go for to feel comfortable!

I love the exposed metal zip in the back.
Fall fashion, cream dotty jumper
I also really like the ruched shoulder detailing on this cute dotty h&m jumper.  I think it sweetens up the slightly kinky skirt.
Now I have two autumn mini skirts that I love!  This one and my lilac sequinned one from Dahlia.  I think autumn fashion is taking the edge off the sadness of the end of summer and subsequent winter chill.  That and candles...and baths...and drinking hot drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment