Sunday, March 2, 2014

My first Feel Unique order! Maybelline Haul

Hi there!

I hope you're having a great weekend :).  I recently placed my first ever order with feelunique.com.  There is usually quite a big mark up on the price of cosmetics over here so sometimes it is cheaper to buy them online.  They have free worldwide shipping on orders over 10 pounds, although not all the items are available for shipping overseas.  Once I had found enough items of make-up I was wanting to purchase that met the free shipping amount I made my first order.
 The order arrived in this box which was quite a lot larger than the items inside!
The box was filled with these foam pieces which freak me out for some reason.  They just give me the shivers!
I ordered the Fit Me concealer in shade 02 and two Colour 24hr Tattoo eye shadows from Maybelline in the shades Rose Gold and Bronze on Bronze.
I'm really looking forward to testing these beauties out!  Reviews will be coming soon.
Over all I'm happy with my first experience of ordering from Feel Unique and will probably be ordering from them again in the future!

Twirlybirdie :)

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that feel unique is really great for ordering products but I must admit that despite browsing the website several times I am yet to buy something! Cute haul :)

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think feel unique is good because of the free shipping, that always gets me ordering! :)

    ReplyDelete