Friday, March 7, 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Hello there!

I hope you have had a nice day.  I recently ordered this Maybelline concealer from Feel Unique after eyeing it up for a while in the shops.  I have an Art Deco highlighter/concealer pen which I really like but I wanted something a bit more pigmented especially for under my eye.  After testing it out in the shops I decided to go for shade 20 as the only other shade in they had in the shop seemed a little too pale for me.
Fit Me Concealer in shade 20
When it first arrived I was worried that I had remembered the shade number wrong as it seemed a bit dark/orange when I first dabbed it on..  I found that when I blended it out it did match my skin tone really well.  I only need to use a tiny amount.  It's especially good for using under my eyes without looking overly white which was my problem with some under eye concealers in the past.
I like the soft applicator tip to use to dab the concealer on where it's needed and then I blend it out by dabbing and brushing it out with my finger tips until it's blended out enough that it's not visible.  The consistency is thicker and creamier than the Art Deco one.  It feels moisturising and comfortable to wear.
I'm glad I bought this as I will be using it regularly.  It was not a bad price either.  It would probably be perfect if it was just a tiniest bit paler so maybe when I get a chance to test the other shades I can find a more perfect match.

I hope you enjoyed this review !

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment