Sunday, March 9, 2014

Life lately: Sunny weekend with tulips and coffee

Hello,

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  It was lovely and sunny today which always puts me in a good mood.
 Yesterday it was International Women's Day so my fiancé bought me these lovely yellow tulips.  I had been craving having fresh flowers around the house ever since the snow melted!
They were closed so I looked forward to them opening soon!
In the evening we were about to go out to meet friends for drinks when typically I decided that it was time I whipped together a batch of cupcakes!
The morning after our wild Saturday night out (wild for us, we were home by about 2.30am) we were definitely in need of a coffee!  So we went to one of our favourite cafes in town.  I this particular cafe because of the light that comes in from the big windows and the white crockery.
My fiancé likes the little pictures that are on the sugar packets there!
I love a good pouring in the milk shot.  Yum.
Sugar too.  Sorry for getting a bit carried away with the coffee shots.  There are more but I will spare you!
My fiancé decided to make some paper cranes.  I have no idea why but they are pretty!
This morning the tulips had opened :)

I hope the sun was shining where you were today.

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment