Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Favourites - Body and Hair Care

Hi there,

I hope February was good for you.  It felt so short I can hardly believe it's March already.  These are some of things I've been using most frequently throughout February.  I'll do the body care products first and a follow up post focusing on the make-up products.
Towards the end of December and in the beginning of January I started experimenting with all natural shampoo.  I really wanted to like it but I felt like my hair was so greasy afterwards and found the shampoo really difficult to get out.  So I turned back to an old favourite Garnier Fructis Colour Resist Shampoo.
My hair felt so amazing the first time I used this again.  It washes out my hair really easily and my hair feels soft and shiny.
Garnier Pure Shine Control Moisturiser
Moisturiser is essential in the cold winter months and this Passion Fruit Body Butter from the Body Shop has been something I've used every day.  It's rich and seems to absorb in to my skin to nourish it and keep it soft.  I feel like it's been keeping my eczema at bay.  This goes straight on my skin as soon as I step out of a bath or shower to seal in the moisture.

As much as I need to moisturise my face my forehead is often oily.  I still get the odd dry patch though so I've been using this Garnier Long Lasting Shine Protection moisturiser on my forehead when it needs a bit of moisture.  This moisturiser is also mattifying and nice to put make-up on top of.

I've been really pleased with my travel atomiser which means I can top up my favourite fragrance, Prada Candy, on the go!
So those are my February favourite's for the body.  See you soon for the make-up edition!

Take care of yourself

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment