Thursday, February 6, 2014

Night and Day Perfume Atomizers

Hello!

how are you?  I hope your week is going well and you have made exciting plans for your weekend.  I haven't yet apart from maybe to hibernate until Tuesday (when my work week starts).  Luckily for me the weather has been warming up. As warm as -1!  That definitely cheers me up.  I love being able to be outside with out feeling like my face is frozen.

As I may have mentioned a few times(!) I'm obsessed with my Prada Candy perfume at the moment.  I really wanted to be able to top up at work but the bottle is much too heavy to take with me.  I went searching last weekend and found these great little perfume atomizers for around 5 euros.  There's a pink one and an orange one, one for day and one for night which I think is a great idea!


You transfer the perfume to the atomizer by inserting the little white plastic tool into the bottom of the atomizer and then you stick the other end on to the top of the perfume bottle with the spray lid off.
Then you push the atomizer down repeatedly and this draws the perfume up in to the atomizer.  I didn't believe that it would work at first but it did and surely enough the little atomizer was full up with my favourite perfume.  It's plastic so it's super light and portable and has been in my handbag ever since.
I think that these little atomizers are great, I just need to find a second favourite perfume to fill up the other little bottle with.  I really like Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh so maybe that will be my next perfume purchase!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

Till next time

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment