Monday, February 24, 2014

Make-up Factory Sensitive Mascara

Hello

I hope you are having a nice evening.  I have a chocolate marble cake in the oven.  It's the first time I've tried the recipe so I'm excited to see how it turns out!
I was given this Make-up Factory mascara in Sensitive as a Christmas present.  I've never used any products by them before.  At the moment I'm using the Clinique High Impact mascara which I really like but there's always room for a second mascara in my life. 
The brush is actually quite similar in shape to the High Impact one but the bristles are much stiffer.  I prefer the softer brush on the Clinique mascara but this one still does a fine job of lengthening and separating my lashes.  I would say I get less of a curl when I use this one than I do with the Clinique.
I still use this though and keep it in my bathroom for days when my Clinique mascara is in my handbag and I can't be bothered to fetch it because I am that lazy.
Here is a scary close up photo of me wearing this mascara.
It's nearly time to get the cake out the oven, yay!
Till next time :)

Twilrybirdie

2 comments: