Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Garnier Simply Essentials 2 in 1 Make-up remover

Hello!

It is actually sunny today.  For the first time in about one week the sky is not covered in clouds!  I wanted to just stay outside and wonder round and round because of the sunshine but it wasn't that warm and I'd probably start to look a little weird.
I've nearly used up this make-up remover from Garnier.  I like to use paraben free products so this make-up remover from Garnier's Simply Essentials range was purchased specifically because it was affordable and paraben free.  It is also suitable for sensitive skin which is good as my skin can be quite sensitive.
I don't tend to wear waterproof make-up so I can't really comment on it's effectiveness for that but I find it does a fine job with my non waterproof make-up.  It does have a slightly oily texture to it but you will probably be washing your face after using this so any left over residue will be removed anyway.  The soothing 2 in 1 make-up remover consists of two layers, a cleansing water and a make-up removing oil.  You have to shake the bottle to mix the two layers of liquid inside it.  Then I put it on a cotton wool pad and hold it over my eye for a moment or two to give it time to work and get rid of the many layers of mascara I'm usually wearing.  I also use it on the rest of my face if I'm wearing make-up on it.
If you have sensitive skin I would recommend this.  I will probably be buying this again.

Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment