Friday, November 15, 2013

Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter: Review

Hello there!

This blog is fast becoming a beauty product review blog.  It's just the way things have been going lately with me having to try to find new products for my skin.  I love the Body Shop Body Butters but don't often buy them because of the price.  I spotted the blueberry one on sale at half price.and as it was paraben free (not all of them are)  I decided to get it.

Yum yum yum!  It smells amazing.  By the time I bought this I was too scared to use anything with fragrance added to it on my arms where my eczema was, especially now that I had discovered the natural Shea Oil.  I used this on other parts of my body instead.  It is in my opinion quite a light body butter.  It has a light fruity scent that's not too heavy but definitely yummy.  I like fruity scents.  Maybe it's my imagination but it feels cool on the skin and absorbs pretty quickly.  I have no complaints, I really like using this.

I really like the colour of the tub too!  Very wintery.

Do you have a favourite Body Shop Body Butter?  I'm also enjoying trying out my Virgin Coconut Oil which I recently bought.  I'm trying to use it on my scalp which has also been a bit irritated recently.  I will let you know the results further down the line!

Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment