Friday, October 18, 2013

New pinafore dress from Dahlia

Hello!

I recently wrote a post about my new pinafore I got from ASOS in the sale.  Well not long after that I ordered another one from Dahlia.  It was half price in the sale so I couldn't resist.  I love it's kooky gothic cross print making it stand out from the pinafore crowd!




The dress only came in one size so I was nervous it wouldn't fit me as I'm quite small but I needn't have worried as it fitted me absolutely perfectly.  I couldn't wait to try it on so put it straight on over my jeans.




I didn't realise it came with the side panels sewn in as a lining, I thought the girl in the website picture was just wearing a white top underneath it.  That's a bonus as I can just throw it on in the morning, easy!  I also think it's cute enough to wear out in the evening.  Maybe I'll even goth up my make-up a bit to go with it.  A slightly darker lip colour would look really cute with this.  This dress is still available on their website in white if you like it.

I've spotted even more cute pinafore dresses on ASOS in the sale recently.  Eeek.  I need to control myself or I'll end up with a wardrobe full of them and nothing else!

I hope you enjoyed this post.  Please subscribe to my blog via one of the options on my right sidebar to find out if I indulge in any more pinafore dresses in the future or if I manage to control my new addiction ;)

Till next time

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment