Friday, September 6, 2013

Polka Dot Socks

Hey there!

How's your week going?  I'm so excited it's nearly the weekend.  I have to work on Saturday until 1pm but I am free as a bird after that :)

I was lounging on the sofa the other day and I noticed that both my boyfriend and I were wearing dotty socks.



His are Paul Smith socks that I got him for his birthday, mine are H&M!

We both love dots, here's another example of things we own that are almost the same print!


This is my dotty dressing gown and below is his dotty shirt!


Clearly we are meant to be ;)  I also have a polka dot Cath Kidston handbag.  Polka Dots are such a cute print that makes any item seem out of the ordinary and fun.  What about you?  Are you more in to dots or stripes?  Or maybe a cute flower print!?

till next time

Twirlybirdie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment