Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sales shopping : Dune

Hello!

I hope you've had a lovely day.  Today I stayed home all day, I needed some chill time to acknowledge that my summer is coming to an end.  Next week I will be teaching some ballet classes for the first time so I have been sourcing music and thinking about that.  I also tried to help my sister to organise her room as she's moving back home after finishing college.

I thought I would share another of my sale purchases with you.  I bought these pretty crazy shoes in the sale from Dune.  They were having a special 20% extra off the sale price so although they were originally 80 pounds I got them for 27.




These are definitely one of my braver purchases!  I think they could look great with some skinny jeans and a plain top, maybe with a blazer.

How would you wear them?

Have a great evening :)

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment