Monday, August 26, 2013

Latest shoe haul

Hello!  I hope you are having a good start to your week.  Today I thought I would share with you my latest finds in the footwear department.....

Like most girls I have a bit of a shoe fetish, so imagine my excitement when I came across these gorgeous leather shoes by Guess in TKMaxx.




I had had my eye out for a pair of sexy strappy black heels all summer.  Once I tried them on in the shop I knew they were the perfect ones and at 35 quid I thought they were a bargain.


I love the zip detail at the back.  The zips are real which makes getting the shoes on and off a cinch!


These heels will be special occasion only shoes due to their height!

On medium occasion outings where I might be doing a lot of walking around I prefer to wear something more medium height.  I found these lovely suede style shoes today in a shop here for just 15 euros in the sale.


I thought they were a bit quirky vintage looking.  They were also quite comfy to wear and a great price too! They are by a brand named Pearlz which I've never heard of before.


They also came in red and it took me ages to decide which ones I wanted to take home.  These were my boyfriend's favourite though as green is his favourite colour!  I also thought they would be easier to wear as they aren't as bright.  I did love the red ones though, at that price I'm tempted to go and buy them too!

I hope the rest of your week goes well

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment