Monday, February 11, 2013

What I Wore - Coffee Date

Today I went out for coffee with my boyfriend.  I wore my lovely dress by Love from Topshop.  I don't wear my favourite dresses enough because of the weather or because I worry I'll stand out too much/ look too dressy.  I think I'm going to make more of an effort to give my favourite things more outings, they deserve it!


It's such a cute a cute 60's style and is light and flowy.  Of course I had to wear woolly tights as well because of the cold weather!

I wanted to wear a nice light scent to go with it so used this lovely light body moisturiser by L'Occitane in Cherry Princess.  I bought it together with the matching shower gel as a treat and I'm glad I did, it's really lovely stuff with a subtle, light scent.

I went for simple pearl earrings and just blusher and mascara.  Really natural make-up!

I hope you enjoyed this post!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment