Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Things - What I wore

My Sunday Things was starting to develop itself in to a regular feature and then I never managed to get it up yesterday!  So this week I'm going to do Monday Things.  My usual weekend is Sunday to Monday so that's why Monday's as good a day as Sunday for me to capture a few things to blog about!

Today I wore my Mango jumper that I bought last week.  I can never stop wearing new things over and over when I first get them!  I decided to wear it with my white pleated Monki skirt instead of jeans to change  it up.  


I'm also wearing thermal tights as it's the only way I can get away with a floaty skirt in the below zero temperatures!

I painted my nails dark blue a couple of days ago so.  Probably sub-consciously influenced by my new jumper!

I used China Glaze which also has a lovely rich pigment like the Sally Hansen polishes do.  The formula is a slightly runnier consistency than the Hansen ones but is still really nice to apply.  My application process still needs practise though!


I wore a cute ring from Accessorize which I think contrasted nicely with all the dark blue.




I put my hair in a plat across the top of my head.....



....and added a splash of bright pink lipstick!  It's Art Deco Perfect Colour lipstick in Pink Thistle number 36.  It's a really good pink that's bright but not too bright for day.  It has a nice rich pigment and creamy consistency.

I also wore some lovely earrings I made for myself in dark blue topaz and Sterling silver.  My boyfriend bought me the gorgeous blue topaz drops for a present and I wrapped them in sterling silver wire.  If you're interested in something similar take a look at my shop here.


Then it was time to go out for coffee!

We went to one of our favourite coffee shops here called Werner.



I hope you enjoyed this post about my Monday and that you had a great start to your week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment