Monday, February 18, 2013

Evening attire

Next month my boyfriend and I will be attending an important event together; the first night of his first full length stage production.

As I'm in the piece I decided I wanted to wear something special to the after party, and only something new would do!  I'm waiting for my black velvet and lace dress which I ordered yesterday from ASOS to arrive.  I can't wait to try it!  I'll take photos of it when it gets here.

In the meantime here are some pictures of my boyfriend in the new suit jacket he bought for the event.  This was also purchased from ASOS which I thought was risky as it was a suit but seems to fit him quite well.  He also has trousers to go with it but wasn't wearing them in the picture.


What about you?  Do you like internet shopping for clothes or do you think it's too much of a risk?
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment