Monday, January 7, 2013

The Balm Mascara in Cheater Review

Hi!  I have decided to review some products I've been using as I'm always looking for honest product reviews before I spend my precious money on things so it's time to give something back :)

I recently bought The Balm Mascara in Cheater.  I was looking for something a little less thick for everyday wear than the Bourjois one I'd been using.

The brush and the bristles looked smaller which I like and the formula didn't seem too thick so I decided to give it a go.  I try to avoid products containing Parabens which this mascara is free of and it was also on sale which is good as otherwise this brand would be priced higher than what I would normally pay for cosmetics.

I'm happy with the consistency, hardly any clumps at all when I apply it.  I love the retro packaging.  All in all I'm very happy with this mascara and will be using it for every day wear as planned!

You can read more about this mascara on the company website by clicking below http://www.thebalm.com/makeup/cheater.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment