Monday, January 14, 2013

Sweet Potato and Lentil Shepherd's Pie


Tonight I made this!  It's absolutely delicious.  I found the recipe here on BBC Good Food website.

My cooking in process!
I've made it before in the vegetarian version that the website has it up as.  I'm not a vegetarian although I don't like to eat a lot of meat so tonight I made it with 200 g pork and 250 g lentils.  It was really delicious both with and without meet.  I would read the comments though as some people found the filling too runny.  I don't have a lid for my wok dish though so boiling it uncovered the whole time seemed to thicken up the filling just fine!

My sister doesn't like this as she found it too sweet.  My boyfriend and I love it though so if you like sweet potato you should give it a go!

BBC Good Food Website




My finished version!

No comments:

Post a Comment