Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cute winter accessories

It's still winter weather where I am and wrapping up warm and staying chic is always tricky.  I fell in love with these Mango Leather Gloves with bows on them but at the time they weren't in the sale and I couldn't justify spending the money on them.

Luckily I managed to find a cheaper alternative in another store which still looked cute even if they don't have such a gorgeous bow on them as the Mango ones.
















I lost my hat in the shops and managed to fine this cute white one with a bow on it in the sale.  I think it has a 20's feel to it.  Bow overload!


I think they go really well together with my dark green Topshop Military inspired coat.    The mango gloves are in the sale now if you want to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment