Friday, January 18, 2013

Camera's

So I spent most of my free time today looking for a camera that I can afford and that won't be too much of a mark up in price to buy here.  I have a short list so far.

The Olympus VR-340, Sony DSC W690 and Panasonic Lumix SZ1  are the most affordable camera's I've found with a high number of Megapixels.  The Panasonic and Olympus have the lowest mark-up in price here compared to what I could get them for in the UK.  Looks like I'm narrowing down my list as I write!

Other than that I've been struggling with some self confidence issues.  I think right now I need to 'fake it till I make it' in terms of feeling happy and secure with myself.  I need to break through some mental barriers I've created to find peace in my heart and not listen to too many peoples critical opinions.

Maybe I'll find peace in developing my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment