Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bourjois Beauty Full Volume Mascara

I have two mascara's on the go at the moment.  One I already wrote a post about, the Balm's Cheater mascara.  The other one is this Bourjois Full Volume mascara.  It's definitely a thicker mascara.  I like it for evening and for performances but found it a bit heavy for day when I prefer to wear a more natural looking mascara.  I found the thicker fluid to be a bit clumpy.  You have to practise applying it so that the lashes don't clump together.  I find it best to pull the brush sideways through the lashes right and then left with different strokes as you apply to help keep them separate.

Below you can see a picture of the finished result.



There you go another mascara review.  Hope you're having a great weekend!

(Update:  I've gotten better at applying this mascara now and wearing it in the day time I've even been asked if my lashes are real or if I have individual falsies in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment